It is our desire to provide the highest quality dental care to all of our patients. Our office wants all of our patients to be able to comfortably afford their dental care for teeth, gums, and bones to last a life time. We proudly offer the following practice policies so that our patients can have the opportunity to decide which treatment and payment options will best suit their individual needs. We ask that you please read, agree to, and sign before any treatment is rendered.
Please be prepared to show your current dental insurance card and a valid photo ID at each visit.
Your insurance is a contract between you, your employer (if applicable) and the insurance company. At our practice, we will file your insurance claim for you. As a courtesy, we will assist you with information, however, if you have any additional questions about coverage, please contact your insurance company or human resources department.
Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits. Please remember that insurance is not deigned to cover 100% of the cost of all types of dental treatment. At the time of treatment, the patient/guarantor is responsible for the estimated portion that the insurance does not cover (also called “copay”).
Treatment recommended by our dental professionals is never based on what your insurance company will pay, but on what our team feels is best for your overall dental health. We request that you understand your benefit plan and be familiar with the dental benefits covered by your insurance in advance of your appointment so that together we can make the best treatment decisions for you.
In-Office Dental Savings Plans
Brenner Dental Group is proud to offer in-office savings plans for non-insured patients. Our savings plans are a 12-month contract that includes preventive services and additional discounts on restorative services.
We offer two types of savings plans, determined by the kind of maintenance cleaning you are having done.
- Basic Savings Plan: For routine dental care, we offer a Basic Savings Plan for $384.00 per patient, per year. This includes 2 prophylaxis cleanings, 2 periodic exams, 1 emergency exam, any and all xrays and images, plus 1 fluoride treatment (valued over $500). You will also receive a 15% discount off of additional services, like fillings, crowns, and extractions.
- Perio Savings Plan: For our periodontal-involved patients, we offer a Perio Savings Plan for $549.00 per patient, per year. This includes 3 periodontal maintenance cleanings, 2 periodic exams, 1 emergency exam, any and all xrays and images, plus 1 fluoride treatment (valued over $700). You will also receive a 15% discount off of additional services, like fillings, crowns, and extractions.
Curious if our in-office savings plan is right for you? Call us today and chat with one of our skilled patient coordinators.
At our practice, we strive to provide patients with comfortable financing options for affording their dental treatment. Payment arrangements are required before beginning any treatment that is not covered 100% by dental insurance. The payment options available to you are:
- PAYMENT IN FULL: Payment is due at the time of the appointment.
- AUTO-PAY: For treatment exceeding $100.00, our office offers an auto-payment plan on your credit or debit card. 50% of the total cost of treatment is processed on the day that treatment begins, with a 25% of the total cost processed the next 2 months.
- THIRD PARTY FINANCING: CARE CREDIT or LENDING CLUB offers deferred interest for larger treatment plans. A minimum purchase is required, and subject to credit approval. For more information, visit: www.carecredit.com